Only gym of it's kind in Pennsylvania!
CPAMMA is a 10,000 square foot facility including:
5,000 square feet of mat space
12+ heavy bags
Shower facilities and more!
The most established Martial Arts gym in Central PA!
Central PA Mixed Martial Arts has a number of benefits that make it an attractive and beneficial gym for you and/or your family to train at. We have the most classes out of any Martial Arts gym/group in the area with the most programs offered. We also pride outselves on the following:
- YEAR ROUND CLASSES!
- **ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS!**
- Free ample parking!---no need for a parking pass.
- Located on PSU Campus in Downtown State College!
- Family Friendly Atmosphere
- CERTIFIED instructors teaching EVERY class!
- 15+ Instructors on staff!
- Experienced, certified and tested instructors.
- Only Martial Arts school in Central PA with CERTIFIED instructors in Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Jun Fan / Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Martial Arts / Dog Brothers, Boxing, Judo, and Youth Martial Arts.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FOR MY FIRST CLASS?
- Click HERE to schedule your FREE TRIAL!
We encourage you to try out a class first before committing to a membership at CPAMMA. Doing so will allow you to make sure that the program you are interested is the right choice. It will also allow you to get to know our friendly staff and facility before committing to our Month to Month membership.
CPAMMA has the most competitive team in the area with students who have competed in the UFC, Bellator, Strikeforce, Golden Gloves Boxing, Muay Thai, NAGA, US Grappling and more!
Competition is not required to take classes at CPAMMA. In fact, most of the people who start are beginners and simply want to get a great workout with Martial Arts. However for those who are interested in competing, we have our Fight Team.
Ranking (Adult)Rank is a very important way of measuring your individual progress. Doing so allows you to set goals and test yourself as a student and individual. CPAMMA holds a ranking structure in all of the arts we teach. From student levels to instructor levels in Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Youth Martial Arts, and Reality Based MMA. This allows students in all of our programs to work towards earning rank in each art.
Ranking (Youth)Our Youth Martial Arts program is the longest running Youth Martial Arts program in the area and has successfully graduated numerous students to the rank of Black Belt.